Ads

woensdag 12 december 2012

Megan Fox


 Sexy hot woman


Megan Fox: March of Dimes 2012 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Megan Fox shows off her amazing post-baby body at the 2012 March of Dimes Celebration of Babies, a Hollywood Luncheon, held at the Beverly Hills Hotel on Friday (December 7) in Beverly Hills, Calif.
The 26-year-old actress was joined at the event by her hubby Brian Austin Green, as well as fellow mom Molly Sims.
The event was held to recognize celebrities who are celebrating the birth of their children and who are role models for the March of Dimes commitment to hope for healthy babies.
“I only gained 23 pounds when I was pregnant and I’m still 10 pounds heavier, but I don’t want to kill myself trying to get back into shape because it’s not a priority right now,” Megan said to the Daily Mail about giving birth to her newborn son Noah. Some photos of megan:

Megan fox naked
Megan fox kiss

Megan fox boobs

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten